September 01, 2008

Contact

     I think it's best to give you an email adress where you can write to me, but i'm gonna do even more than that - i'll give you also a messenger id, so we can chat in real time whenever we want. So, there we go:

     funny.hot.good.ornot@gmail.com (this is on google, it's pretty obvious)
     funny_hot_good_ornot@yahoo.com (this one is on yahoo)
     funny_hot_good_or_not@yahoo.com (This is the messenger id where you can contact me. It works only with Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger clients, so don't try to add me if you're using other clients. You should also know: if you use Yahoo! Messenger, just type or copy my id (without @yahoo.com) and click next - if you use MSN, you must specify the ending (@yahoo.com))

      You can use these emails to simply contact me, or to send me anything you'd like to see on my blog.

     P.S.: You can find me online on messenger usually between 5PM-11PM (See the clock on the sidebar to know what time is at me)

     P.P.S.:Your emails and messenger ids will never be published or sold. Important: Please, try not to spam!!!